Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2015

Web Biography Proposal

For the Web Biography blog post,  I will be covering the professional life of Daniel Lucovich, the Director of Human Resources for the County of Armstrong.  Dan is my mother's boss and has done some pretty interesting things in the professional world.  Before Dan's time with Armstrong County, he worked with Creekside Mushroom Mine in Worthington, PA and by the time the mine closed Dan had become a part-owner.  In his time there, he was a part of the filming of The Avengers that took place at the mine.  Now Dan manages Human Resources for all of Armstrong County and is a car enthusiast.

For the assignment, I plan to use videos from Dan himself as well as someone within his department that he works with regularly.  I hope that he can provide some interesting photos from past experiences, and I will use those along with my own photos.  I plan to document a timeline of Dan's professional life using a Prezi presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment